If you are trying to flash your Acer Iconia A1-830 device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. This is a best application which mainly help you to flash your smartphone.
You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based and stock ROM, also custom recovery fixing in some extreme cases like firmware update and download, unbrick bricked android device smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Acer Iconia A1-830 Android smartphone..
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Acer Iconia A1-830 Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Acer Iconia A1-830 Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Acer Iconia A1-830 USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Acer Chromebook Tab 10 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Acer E200 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Acer Liquid Gallant USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Acer Iconia A1-830 USB drivers by using search below:
You can download SP Flash Tool from our website downloading section. Also you need to download scatter file for your MB based device.
Let me tell you what we can do with SP Flash tool
- 1. We can flash to android stock Rom
- 2. Easliy Flash custom ROM
- 3. Application for fixing bricked or unbrick device
- 4. Easy to read, write parameters
- 5. We can erasing, formatting data and reset your MTC based devices
Pre-requisites before flashing Acer Iconia A1-830:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Acer Iconia A1-830's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Download and install Stock Firmware (Flash File) for your smartphone
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Acer Iconia A1-830 firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Here are the Requirements For SP Flash Tool
- 1. You have Pc or Laptop
- 2. You need USB data cable for the device
- 3. Drivers download (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers)
- 4. Download Scatter file and files to be flashed
- 5. Note Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- 6. SP Flash Tool Download
Steps to flashing Acer Iconia A1-830 using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Acer Iconia A1-830 with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Acer Iconia A1-830, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Acer Iconia A1-830 device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Acer Iconia A1-830, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
7Turn off and connect Acer Iconia A1-830 with PC:
Turn off Acer Iconia A1-830 and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Acer Iconia A1-830 have been flashed using SP flash tool.
Notice: WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /home/firmwarearena/public_html/flashifyit.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4869