If you are trying to flash your Actina P5370 7I device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. This is a best application which mainly help you to flash your smartphone.
You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based and stock ROM, also custom recovery fixing in some extreme cases like firmware update and download, unbrick bricked android device smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Actina P5370 7I firmware scatter file Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Actina P5370 7I Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Actina P5370 7I Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Actina P5370 7I flash file scatter USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your Actina P5370 7I custom rom USB drivers by using search below:
You can download SP Flash Tool from our website downloading section. Also you need to download scatter file for your MB based device.
Let me tell you what we can do with SP Flash tool
- We can flash to Android stock Rom
- Easliy Flash custom ROM
- Application for fixing bricked or unbrick device
- Easy to read, write parameters
- We can erasing, formatting data and reset your MTC based devices
Pre-requisites before flashing Actina P5370 7I:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Actina P5370 7I's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Actina P5370 7I firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Here are the Requirements For SP Flash Tool
- You have PC or Laptop
- You need USB data cable for the device
- Drivers download (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers)
- Download Scatter file and files to be flashed
- Note Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- SP Flash Tool Download
Steps to flashing Actina P5370 7I using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Actina P5370 7I with SP flash tool:
Download and install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Actina P5370 7I, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
Click Scatter Loading (Load Scatter file of Actina P5370 7I).
Uncheck all boxes :
Now, you should uncheck all boxes from SP flash tool
Load Recovery Image: Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Actina P5370 7I device (load image from the separate window open)
Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Actina P5370 7I, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Turn off and connect Actina P5370 7I with PC:
Turn off Actina P5370 7I and connect it with PC
Click Download button:
After connecting your device with PC, just click download button on top
Step #9, click yes:
If it ask click “yes”
Congrats! You have successfully flashed your Actina P5370 7I scatter file device
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Actina P5370 7I have been flashed using SP flash tool.You can visit this page on Bing Bing Search Result And on Yahoo Yahoo Search Result