If you are trying to flash your Amazon Kindle Fire HD device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Amazon Kindle Fire HD Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Amazon Kindle Fire HD Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Amazon Kindle Fire HD Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Amazon Kindle Fire HD USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your Amazon Kindle Fire HD USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Amazon Kindle Fire HD:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Amazon Kindle Fire HD's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Amazon Kindle Fire HD firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Amazon Kindle Fire HD using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Amazon Kindle Fire HD with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Amazon Kindle Fire HD, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Amazon Kindle Fire HD device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Amazon Kindle Fire HD, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect Amazon Kindle Fire HD with PC:
Turn off Amazon Kindle Fire HD and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Amazon Kindle Fire HD have been flashed using SP flash tool.