If you are trying to flash your Gionee M7 Power T0065 device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Gionee M7 Power T0065 Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Gionee M7 Power T0065 Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Gionee M7 Power T0065 Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Gionee M7 Power T0065 USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Gionee M7 Power T0065 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Gionee A1 0301 T7180 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Gionee S10 Lite T7047 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Gionee M7 Power T0065 USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Gionee M7 Power T0065:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Gionee M7 Power T0065's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Gionee M7 Power T0065 firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Gionee M7 Power T0065 using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Gionee M7 Power T0065 with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Gionee M7 Power T0065, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Gionee M7 Power T0065 device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Gionee M7 Power T0065, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect Gionee M7 Power T0065 with PC:
Turn off Gionee M7 Power T0065 and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Gionee M7 Power T0065 have been flashed using SP flash tool.