If you are trying to flash your Xolo A700s device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Xolo A700s Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Xolo A700s Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Xolo A700s Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Xolo A700s USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your Xolo A700s USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Xolo A700s:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Xolo A700s's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Download and Install Firmware File for your smartphone
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Xolo A700s firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Xolo A700s using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Xolo A700s with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Xolo A700s, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Xolo A700s device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Xolo A700s, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Xolo A700s have been flashed using SP flash tool.