If you are trying to flash your ZTE Blade A31 Plus device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. This is a best application which mainly help you to flash your smartphone.
You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based and stock ROM, also custom recovery fixing in some extreme cases like firmware update and download, unbrick bricked android device smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your ZTE Blade A31 Plus Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash ZTE Blade A31 Plus Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over ZTE Blade A31 Plus Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed ZTE Blade A31 Plus USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your ZTE Blade A31 Plus USB drivers by using search below:
You can download SP Flash Tool from our website downloading section. Also you need to download scatter file for your MB based device.
Let me tell you what we can do with SP Flash tool
- 1. We can flash to android stock Rom
- 2. Easliy Flash custom ROM
- 3. Application for fixing bricked or unbrick device
- 4. Easy to read, write parameters
- 5. We can erasing, formatting data and reset your MTC based devices
Pre-requisites before flashing ZTE Blade A31 Plus:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have ZTE Blade A31 Plus's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download ZTE Blade A31 Plus firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Here are the Requirements For SP Flash Tool
- 1. You have Pc or Laptop
- 2. You need USB data cable for the device
- 3. Drivers download (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers)
- 4. Download Scatter file and files to be flashed
- 5. Note Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- 6. SP Flash Tool Download
Steps to flashing ZTE Blade A31 Plus using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash ZTE Blade A31 Plus with SP flash tool:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash ZTE Blade A31 Plus, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 3Load scatter file:
Click Scatter Loading (Load Scatter file of ZTE Blade A31 Plus).
- 4Uncheck all boxes :
Now, you should uncheck all boxes from SP flash tool
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your ZTE Blade A31 Plus device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your ZTE Blade A31 Plus, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect ZTE Blade A31 Plus with PC:
Turn off ZTE Blade A31 Plus and connect it with PC
- 8Click Download button:
After connecting your device with PC, just click download button on top
- 9Step #9, click yes:
If it ask click “yes”
Congrats! You have successfully flashed your ZTE Blade A31 Plus device
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. ZTE Blade A31 Plus have been flashed using SP flash tool.