Download Canon ImageClass MF5770 for Windows, Mac, OS and Linux
By Flashify It Updated on July 17, 2022
Printers of today have gone mainstream and perform an array of duties that make them near indispensable. The sophistication in terms of technology and the utility of these machines have made them a mainstay for tasks like printing, scanning and photocopying.
However, not everyone is tech-savvy and may encounter issues while installing and updating the printer drivers in their computer or a laptop. The problem is compounded when there are a lot of models of printers to choose from and different printer drivers need to be chosen to be installed.
This article will guide you through the exact steps to install the printer drivers without a hassle and the bonus is that you needn’t search for the right driver; we have done it for you.
The Canon ImageClass MF5770 printer is a versatile machine that has several unique features and has the ability to offer high-quality printing services. The printer comes with multiple features and supports both color and black & white printing. You will get dye-based magenta, yellow, black and sine ink as well as pigment-based black ink for all your day-to-day printing needs. Let’s understand which driver to install and how to install it on your machine to ensure that the printer works properly.
How to Download Canon ImageClass MF5770 driver?
The most important part is to identify and install the latest version of printer drivers for your Canon ImageClass MF5770. We have you covered and we have updated all the latest drivers for your printer on this website. All the software downloads on this site are scanned with the latest antivirus to ensure that your computer is safe. So, follow the steps given below to install the latest drivers on your computer or laptop
- Go to the web browser and select your preferred operating system from our list of OS.
- Click the Download button on your OS to get your Canon ImageClass MF5770 driver setup file
- And then wait for the file to be downloaded
How to Install Canon ImageClass MF5770 driver?
- When the download is complete and you're ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to 0. Save the file.
- Click Next, and wait until the installer removes the files on your computer or laptop to prepare for the installation
- If you have closed the screen, download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then double-click when the installation wizard starts, on the screen to install the software. Follow the instructions.
- When you're done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then print and scan a test sheet to confirm if everything is correctly installed and working fine.
- If there is no problem with the test print and scan, we have succeeded in installing the driver.
Canon imageCLASS MF5770 printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|MF Driver for Windows 32 bit.exe||19.59 MB||Download|
|MF Driver for Windows 64 bit.exe||11.43 MB||Download|
|Patch for Network Scan and USB Scan for Windows 8 8.1 and 10 32 bit.exe||6.69 MB||Download|
|Patch for Network Scan and USB Scan for Windows 8 8.1 and 10 64 bit.exe||3 MB||Download|