If you are trying to flash your Realme X3 SuperZoom device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Realme X3 SuperZoom Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Realme X3 SuperZoom Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Realme X3 SuperZoom Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Realme X3 SuperZoom USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Realme 3 Pro USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Realme 3 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Realme C1 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Realme X3 SuperZoom USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Realme X3 SuperZoom:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Realme X3 SuperZoom's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Realme X3 SuperZoom firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Realme X3 SuperZoom using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Realme X3 SuperZoom with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Realme X3 SuperZoom, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Realme X3 SuperZoom device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Realme X3 SuperZoom, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect Realme X3 SuperZoom with PC:
Turn off Realme X3 SuperZoom and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Realme X3 SuperZoom have been flashed using SP flash tool.