|Download One Click Root||Connect Your Device||Enable USB Debugging||Run One Click Root|
|Download & install One Click Root in PC or Mac||Connect Android Oplus Fablite 2.0 with PC using USB cord||Open ‘Developer Options’, and enable USB debugging||Run One Click Root and let the software complete all remaining steps|
You will learn to root Oplus Fablite 2.0 Android device in this article and make sure you install the necessary USB drivers to prevent USB unrecognized issues on Oplus Fablite 2.0.
Root Oplus Fablite 2.0 with OneClick Root
Follow the steps below to root Oplus Fablite 2.0 using One Click Root:
- Install ADB USB Driver on your PC
- Enable USB Debugging on your Oplus Fablite 2.0 device
- Make sure your device is charged up to 70%
- Download One Click Root Setup file (.exe)
- Connect your Oplus Fablite 2.0 to your PC using your USB cord
- Enable USB debugging on your device from the Developer Options menu
- Run One Click Root, will automatically complete all remaining steps on your Oplus Fablite 2.0
That’s how easy it is to root Oplus Fablite 2.0. OneClick Rook will quickly, effectively, and safely root your device. Don't worry, your data will not loss or running into a root problem halfway through the process.
Steps you should do after Rooting Oplus Fablite 2.0
After rooting your Oplus Fablite 2.0, you’re opening a world of opportunities on your device, follow these steps after rooting your device:
- First, many people install ClockworkMod Recovery, which replaces the stock Samsung recovery console. Which is best way to get any new custom ROM installed easily.
- There are many custom ROMs to try on Oplus Fablite 2.0 like CyanogenMod is always a good choice, although Carbon ROM, PAC-man ROM, Slim ROM, and LineageOS are the popular options.
- People also agree that the ROMs listed above are much better than the default TouchWiz UI that comes on Oplus Fablite 2.0. With custom ROM, you may see difference in your Android device performance i.e., faster and more smoothly than ever before.
- Finally, you can install all apps that requires root access such as battery life saving apps for example 'Juice Defender'