|Download One Click Root||Connect Your Device||Enable USB Debugging||Run One Click Root|
|Download & install One Click Root in PC or Mac||Connect Android Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra with PC using USB cord||Open ‘Developer Options’, and enable USB debugging||Run One Click Root and let the software complete all remaining steps|
You will learn to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra Android device in this article and make sure you install the necessary USB drivers to prevent USB unrecognized issues on Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.
Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra with OneClick Root
Follow the steps below to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra using One Click Root:
- Install ADB USB Driver on your PC
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra device
- Make sure your device is charged up to 70%
- Download One Click Root Setup file (.exe)
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra to your PC using your USB cord
- Enable USB debugging on your device from the Developer Options menu
- Run One Click Root, will automatically complete all remaining steps on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
That’s how easy it is to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. OneClick Rook will quickly, effectively, and safely root your device. Don't worry, your data will not loss or running into a root problem halfway through the process.
Steps you should do after Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
After rooting your Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, you’re opening a world of opportunities on your device, follow these steps after rooting your device:
- First, many people install ClockworkMod Recovery, which replaces the stock Samsung recovery console. Which is best way to get any new custom ROM installed easily.
- There are many custom ROMs to try on Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra like CyanogenMod is always a good choice, although Carbon ROM, PAC-man ROM, Slim ROM, and LineageOS are the popular options.
- People also agree that the ROMs listed above are much better than the default TouchWiz UI that comes on Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. With custom ROM, you may see difference in your Android device performance i.e., faster and more smoothly than ever before.
- Finally, you can install all apps that requires root access such as battery life saving apps for example 'Juice Defender'