|Download One Click Root||Connect Your Device||Enable USB Debugging||Run One Click Root|
|Download & install One Click Root in PC or Mac||Connect Android Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G with PC using USB cord||Open ‘Developer Options’, and enable USB debugging||Run One Click Root and let the software complete all remaining steps|
You will learn to root Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G Android device in this article and make sure you install the necessary USB drivers to prevent USB unrecognized issues on Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G.
Root Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G with OneClick Root
Follow the steps below to root Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G using One Click Root:
- Install ADB USB Driver on your PC
- Enable USB Debugging on your Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G device
- Make sure your device is charged up to 70%
- Download One Click Root Setup file (.exe)
- Connect your Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G to your PC using your USB cord
- Enable USB debugging on your device from the Developer Options menu
- Run One Click Root, will automatically complete all remaining steps on your Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G
That’s how easy it is to root Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G. OneClick Rook will quickly, effectively, and safely root your device. Don't worry, your data will not loss or running into a root problem halfway through the process.
Steps you should do after Rooting Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G
After rooting your Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G, you’re opening a world of opportunities on your device, follow these steps after rooting your device:
- First, many people install ClockworkMod Recovery, which replaces the stock Samsung recovery console. Which is best way to get any new custom ROM installed easily.
- There are many custom ROMs to try on Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G like CyanogenMod is always a good choice, although Carbon ROM, PAC-man ROM, Slim ROM, and LineageOS are the popular options.
- People also agree that the ROMs listed above are much better than the default TouchWiz UI that comes on Vivo Iqoo 5 Pro 5G. With custom ROM, you may see difference in your Android device performance i.e., faster and more smoothly than ever before.
- Finally, you can install all apps that requires root access such as battery life saving apps for example 'Juice Defender'