Odin is one of the best Samsung smartphone flashing tool to flash only Samsung smartphone. We can flash custom ROMs, zip files, kernels, and other similar flashing over Samsung device with Odin tool.
In this article, you will learn to use Odin flashing tool on your Samsung smartphone to bring new improvements & fixes for your smartphone. Odin will allow you to flash official stock ROMs, custom ROMs on your Samsung devices running on Android OS.
- Download Samsung SM-G615FU Download USB Driver
- Download Samsung SM-G920S Download USB Driver
- Download Samsung SM-A500Y Download USB Driver
So, if you want to flash your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 device, then you are the right page where we are going to guide you how to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 device to get rid of unusual errors like application errors, touchscreen errors, download errors, virus inside internal memory, loading a boot loop, other similar errors. To fix these you might want to try factory reset to get rid of errors but if you have already done this too but nothing changed then follow the steps below and start flashing Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with odin flashing tool.
Pre-requisites to before flashing Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1:
- Make sure your device battery is charged up to 70% before flashing
- Backup your entire device data, in case of any flashing error
- Make sure you download Samsung kies to fix any USB driver errors
- Download Odin flashing tool
- Download Flashing firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed) that you will be flashing over Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with Odin
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with Odin flashing tool
Follow the steps below to be able to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with Odin flashing tool:
- Extact Odin from .zip file on desktop of your PC
- Also, extract Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 firmware file on desktop to get .md5 file
- It is time to enter in download mode of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
- Now, turn off Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 device, press + hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys all together
- You have successfully entered in download mode
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 to your PC using a USB cord
- Run Odin .exe file on your Windows PC
- Now, you will see Odin ID : COM turned Blue (that means your device is added successfully)
- Your device is ready to go under flashing process
- Click on PDA in Odin, browse the extracted firmware folder to select the file with .md5
- Wait until Odin checks .md5 file is valid (you will get notification about file in message box)
- Finally, click START button in Odin, and wait until the process is complete (PASS)
- Restart will be performed automatically
- Congratulations you got new samsung phone enjoy it now.
If you are trying to flash your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. This is a best application which mainly help you to flash your smartphone.
You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based and stock ROM, also custom recovery fixing in some extreme cases like firmware update and download, unbrick bricked android device smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android smartphone..
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Samsung SM-G615FU Download USB Driver Official USB drivers
- Samsung SM-G920S Download USB Driver Official USB drivers
- Samsung SM-A500Y Download USB Driver Official USB drivers
Find your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 USB drivers by using search below:
You can download SP Flash Tool from our website downloading section. Also you need to download scatter file for your MB based device.
Let me tell you what we can do with SP Flash tool
- 1. We can flash to android stock Rom
- 2. Easliy Flash custom ROM
- 3. Application for fixing bricked or unbrick device
- 4. Easy to read, write parameters
- 5. We can erasing, formatting data and reset your MTC based devices
Pre-requisites before flashing Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Here are the Requirements For SP Flash Tool
- 1. You have Pc or Laptop
- 2. You need USB data cable for the device
- 3. Drivers download (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers)
- 4. Download Scatter file and files to be flashed
- 5. Note Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- 6. SP Flash Tool Download
Steps to flashing Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with PC:
Turn off Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 have been flashed using SP flash tool.
Notice: WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /home/firmwarearena/public_html/flashifyit.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4869