|Download One Click Root||Connect Your Device||Enable USB Debugging||Run One Click Root|
|Download & install One Click Root in PC or Mac||Connect Android K Touch U7 with PC using USB cord||Open ‘Developer Options’, and enable USB debugging||Run One Click Root and let the software complete all remaining steps|
You will learn to root K Touch U7 Android device in this article and make sure you install the necessary USB drivers to prevent USB unrecognized issues on K Touch U7.
Root K Touch U7 with OneClick Root
Follow the steps below to root K Touch U7 using One Click Root:
- Install ADB USB Driver on your PC
- Enable USB Debugging on your K Touch U7 device
- Make sure your device is charged up to 70%
- Download One Click Root Setup file (.exe)
- Connect your K Touch U7 to your PC using your USB cord
- Enable USB debugging on your device from the Developer Options menu
- Run One Click Root, will automatically complete all remaining steps on your K Touch U7
That’s how easy it is to root K Touch U7. OneClick Rook will quickly, effectively, and safely root your device. Don't worry, your data will not loss or running into a root problem halfway through the process.
Steps you should do after Rooting K Touch U7
After rooting your K Touch U7, you’re opening a world of opportunities on your device, follow these steps after rooting your device:
- First, many people install ClockworkMod Recovery, which replaces the stock Samsung recovery console. Which is best way to get any new custom ROM installed easily.
- There are many custom ROMs to try on K Touch U7 like CyanogenMod is always a good choice, although Carbon ROM, PAC-man ROM, Slim ROM, and LineageOS are the popular options.
- People also agree that the ROMs listed above are much better than the default TouchWiz UI that comes on Oppo A54 5G. With custom ROM, you may see difference in your Android device performance i.e., faster and more smoothly than ever before.
- Finally, you can install all apps that requires root access such as battery life saving apps for example 'Juice Defender'